Our Design/Build department assists clients from the day they decide to build, to the day they move into their new facility, and after. We can help with:
- Feasibility Studies and Initial Budgeting
- Financial Prospectus and Lease Analysis
- Site Selection including: Potential Site Layouts and Soil Borings
- Floor Plans, Space Planning and Building Elevations
- Final Budgets and Cost Segregation for accelerated depreciation
- Site and Building Construction
- Move In and Long Term Maintenance
In order to help establish a good relationship with our clients, many of the “up-front” activities are done at no charge. We want to prove what we are capable of doing for you.
Whether it is a Tenant Build-out, Leasehold Improvement, or Remodeling your own facility, Shawnee Construction will work with your space planner or ours to ensure space is exactly what you need and expect. We work in conjunction with engineers and technicians to install specialty equipment such as X-Ray units, PET Fusion and MRI units, and medical gases. Our specialty is working in occupied offices and medical space with minimal disruption to our clients and their staff.
If owning real estate is not part of your business plan, Shawnee Construction will design, build, and lease back a facility that meets your requirements. We also partner with clients who want a portion of the ownership but not all.
By working with Developers and Real Estate Professionals, we design, build and operate facilities that fulfill current demands as well as the future needs of clients and tenants.
As part of our desire to establish and maintain relationships with our clients, the Shawnee Construction Maintenance division handles all small repairs and services. Some of the services we provide are:
- Drywall Repairs
- Door and Hardware Repair / Replacement
- Shelf Construction and Installation
- Cabinet Construction and Installation
- Structural Steel Repairs
- Concrete Repairs
- Exterior Repairs
- Industrial Repair/Remodeling
We guarantee a 48-hour response time to your phone call, immediate response in case of emergencies. Long term contracts are available for reduced labor rates.